Caesars Tattooing Process 2 day seminar May 5 and June 2nd
CASARS REALISM in Black & Gray Tattooing Webinar
PART I. - PREPARATION & METHODOLOGY
Welcome fellow tattoo artists to my Off The Map Webinar Sessions!
Filming location : OFF THE MAP TATTOO, Easthampton, MA
Date & Time: May 5th & June 2nd, 2013 at 1pm EST ( -5 Eastern Standard Time )
Ticket Price is : $249 for both sessions
First of all I would like give a thank you to Gabe, Brian, and Mary along with the rest of the Off The Map Tattoo Shop crew who gave me the opportunity and techincal sources to make this webinar happen.
NOTE : THIS IS A LIVE WEBINAR SESSION !!!
MEANING THAT THIS WILL NOT BE RECORDED! THERE IS NO PAUSE OR STOP, REWIND OR FORWARD BUTTON. IT STREAMS AS A LIVE BROADCAST.
ONLY ONCE OPPORTUNITY!!!
Meaning : take your pee and dump before it starts or you might run the risk that you might miss an important detail. Duration: approximately 2.5 hours.
The word Webinar, stands for a seminar that is distributed thru the internet (WEB), thus everybody can enjoy it by logging anywhere in the world regadless from geographical location.
This is Part I, called PREPARATION & METHODOLOGY this is a presentation type of session for understanding what you will see during the Part II - DEMONSTRATION / TATTOOING Session on May 5th, 2013.
I'm trying to give you an overall view of NOT ONLY how I tattoo, but also an inside view of the entire process, from the client's very first email to the completion of the sleeve a year later or so.
Here is little schematic regarding this session :
PREPARATION AND METHODOLOGY
1. Introduction to my Design work
- explaning client administration system ( digital and physical archive system )
- reference material research
- digital design work, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Flow of the tattoo (fundamentals on composition)
- Placement and design shape pick
- Merging techiques
- Layout for a different body parts ( ribcage, shoulderblade, calf)
- structuring a full sleeve design ( supported by photo timeline)
3. Image transferring techniques
- Stenciling (explaining guide lines)
4. Workspace set up
- Stand alone tattoo cart,
- Hawk introduction, power supply, ultrasonic cleaner
- Light, organizing system
5. Killer Silver Shade System
- Understanding values
- Post and Premix techiques along with their pros and cons
- How skintone alters value system
- Transferring other media knowledge (drawing on white paper, drawing on toned paper, painting, digital media) to skin
- How I set up and use my shades (Killer Silver Ink - The se7en deadly shades )
- Importancy of White highlight
- Common Mistakes (overwork) symptomes, after care, correction
6. Longetivity of the Tattoo
- Understanding (IPI) InkParticles per Inch
- After Care